Hey there! I’m Nancy. I am here to provide a non-judgmental space so we can work toward a therapeutic relationship.
I have been in the helping profession for over a decade and take pride in supporting those in need. I use an integrative, person-centered, and trauma informed approach to counseling.
Our collaborative therapeutic relationship will be paramount. We will work together to manage emotions by looking at current patterns as well as past problems. We will navigate from being stuck and move toward an engaging life in a nourishing way.
I draw from several modalities of treatment. These include: Family Systems, Person Centered, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy and Gestalt. During our sessions, I will use a variety of interventions and mindfulness to help support your unique needs.
I invite you to use our sessions time and space how you would like. The pace will depend on what is right for you. Our time together is for you to feel heard, accepted, and to help you have tools to grow. Any and all types of questioning or issues are welcome in my practice.
- Masters in Social Work (2016)
- Bachelors in Human Service (2013)
- Working with Suicidal Patients—An Evidence Based Approach (2021)
- Compassion and Solidarity: Enhancing Ethical Medical Care in Oregon and Beyond Statewide Lecture Series – Health Literacy and Systemic Racism (2021)
- What Comes Next for Patients with Treatment-Resistant Mental Illness (2020)
- Perinatal Mental Health: Assessment, Support and Resources (2020)
- The Nuts and Bolts of Guardianship in Oregon (2019)
- Addiction Medicine Systems ECHO Programs- SUD in Hospital (2019)
- Trauma-Informed Care Conference (2017)
- The Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (C-SSRS) (2017)
- 40 hours of training and Specialization of Domestic Violence Victim Services (2012)
You must be logged in to post a comment.